Don’t get left in the cold without a functioning furnace this winter, or a working air conditioner in the sticky summer months. Call All Services for all of your HVAC needs. We offer Total Care Club Memberships to make our services even more convenient and cost-effective. Get benefits that include a 10 percent discount on repairs and priority scheduling! Book an appointment with us today in the Winfield, IN area.
We offer complete HVAC services to your area!
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Air Handler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacement
When you call All Services for your HVAC project, you get quality work by qualified experts. See what our customers have to say in our testimonials!
Symptoms That Indicate Your Heater Needs Repairs
Let’s face it, having your heating system fail in the middle of winter is never a welcomed event. Luckily, you can help prevent your system from completely malfunctioning by getting it repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for that can indicate you need to call a heating contractor can include:
- Your home is taking too long to warm up -- even when the system is running.
- Different rooms in your home are different temperatures as a result of inconsistent heating.
- The unit is making strange noises.
- You notice an increase in your monthly bills, due to an inefficiency with your system.
- The temperature of your house doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You have a leak in your ductwork.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
We get it - installing a new air conditioner might not be at the top of your to-do list this summer. However, it can actually be more efficient and cost-effective to replace your unit rather than repair it in certain circumstances. Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new system can include:
- Your unit is older than 15 years old, meaning it’s nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Your unit is not as efficient as it used to be, causing your utility bills to rise.
- Your system isn’t operating effectively, failing to cool your home to its desired temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple or large repairs.
- You notice leaks coming from your unit.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the system.
- You can feel cold air coming from the unit, but it’s not as strong as it should be.
When your heating or cooling system malfunctions, you have enough to worry about trying to restore comfort to your home. Don’t stress about the bill -- ask us about our financing options.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace should be a celebrated event in your household! Not only does replacing your old unit mean that you don’t have to fret about your system breaking down unexpectedly in the winter months, or that you are unlikely to need repairs in the near future, it also has other benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- New features and updates: New units come with the latest technology, meaning you get to enjoy the newest capabilities and bells and whistles.
- More efficient unit: New systems use up to 30 percent less fuel than older units, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Less noise: New systems tend to be quieter than older units.
- More consistent heating: New units are fully functioning, meaning they will heat your house evenly and provide consistent heating to all rooms.