Electrical work can improve your home’s safety and appearance. When you need work done around your home, don’t delay before calling All Services to schedule an appointment with our electricians. Established in 2006, we have the experience and expertise to complete all of your electrical jobs.
We offer complete electrical services to the Winfield, IN area, including:
- Generator Installation
- Wiring Repair and Replacement
- Pool and Hot Tub Wiring
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Station
- Decorative and Security Lighting
- Switch and Outlet Repair and Replacement
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
We value our customers’ loyalty and their feedback! Find out what they think of our work when you read our testimonials.
Why You Need AFCI Devices in Your Home
To keep your home safe, you should consult an electrical contractor about installing AFCI outlets. These are alternatives to AFCI breakers, and are intended to prevent electrical fires that can be caused by an unintentional arcing condition that occurs in an electrical circuit. This arc-fault can create high heat, which can ignite materials like wood framing or insulation in your home.
AFCI devices offer test and reset buttons on the face of the device, making them easy to reset. The devices also have indicator lights that can communicate a miswired or problematic issue.
Benefits of Installing a Whole House Generator
When a power outage occurs, it can leave your family to cope with a dark house, non-working appliances -- which can cause food in your refrigerator or freezer to spoil -- and more inconveniences. One way to avoid this is to install a whole house generator.
Some advantages of installing a unit can include:
- Increased safety and security: These generators emit less fumes than portable generators, making them safer to have around your home and your family.
- Improved functionality: These units can work for hours without pausing or quitting, and can be programmed to turn on electrical appliances you want during a blackout, like the refrigerator or HVAC system.
- Start automatically: The system can start after just a few seconds of losing power. It is also easier to turn on than a portable system, as it requires you to only turn on a power switch.
- Peace of mind: Having a standby generator can provide assurances that your family and your household won’t be left in the dark in the event of a power failure.
We offer expert electrical services to the Winfield, IN area. Contact us to learn more!
Advantages of Track Lighting
Track lighting can be a great addition to your house. Some of the benefits can include:
- The ability to adjust each light to shine on a different area of the room.
- Position the lights where you want them along a track.
- Ability to install them on a ceiling or the wall.
- Numerous varieties available, including halogen or LED styles.