Is there anything worse than waking up to a freezing house in the middle of winter when your furnace malfunctions? Be proactive and call All Services today for central heating repairs before your system malfunction. We’ll send a licensed and insured HVAC technician to your Valparaiso, IN home to correct the issue!
In business since 2006, we offer quality services to the Valparaiso, IN area. Read our testimonials to see why our customers rely on our HVAC services!
What To Expect During a Routine Heater Maintenance Visit
It’s recommended you have your heater serviced by a heating technician at least once per year -- preferably in the late spring or early fall. When you schedule a routine tune-up, you can expect a professional to perform the following services:
- The technician will shut off the power while he or she inspects the unit. This is for the safety of the technician as well as your family.
- The professional will then check the inner components to ensure they are functioning properly.
- If he or she notices any worn belts or components, the technician will likely ask you whether or not you want him or her to replace the parts now, or wait until they fail. To prevent needing future repairs, it’s recommended that you have the parts replaced during the tune-up.
Common Furnace Problems
Encountering an issue with your furnace can be a nuisance, especially if it happens in the winter months. Some of the more common problems with furnaces can include:
- LACK OF MAINTENANCE: If you don’t get furnace maintenance service with a professional at least once a year, it can lead to a number of issues with your system.
- DIRTY OR CLOGGED FILTERS: Failing to change your filters regularly (it’s recommended at least every three months), can cause dirt, dust and other particles to accumulate in the system, potentially leading to problems with the unit and reduced air quality.
- MECHANICAL WEAR AND TEAR: As your unit ages it might start to encounter more issues as wear and tear takes a toll.
- MALFUNCTIONING THERMOSTAT: If your thermostat setting doesn’t match the temperature in your home, you should have it inspected by a professional.
- INADEQUATE AIRFLOW: If you don’t have enough airflow in your system it can cause your unit to overheat.
- CARBON MONOXIDE LEAK: Cracks in your furnace can lead to serious problems, like a carbon monoxide leak. This can create a dangerous situation for your family and should be inspected immediately. If your family starts to feel ill, or if you notice an excess of condensation on the windows in your home, or if the pilot light turns from blue to yellow, you should evacuate your home and seek professional help.
If these problems get bad enough, they could reach a point where no furnace contractor could fix them with a simple furnace repair service. In these cases, a furnace replacement could be in order.
We offer complete heating services! Contact Us to learn more about our HVAC expertise!
All Services Can Help
All Services is the heating repair company you need for all your heater tune up needs! Our HVAC contractors have all the solutions you’d ever need. These services include:
- Heating Maintenance & Repairs
- Central Heating Installation
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
With our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, you should never doubt our technicians and their service! If you’re ever in need of them, just give us a call!