The intense winters in Indiana means we get to battle some frigid weather! While the snow can sometimes be welcome, getting stuck without a functioning heating system during this time can take a toll on your whole household. Instead, be proactive by scheduling heating maintenance and furnace repair service with All Services today!
We’ve been providing quality heating services to our customers since 2006! Read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say about us.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Sometimes, furnace maintenance service isn’t enough. But is the cost and logistics of installing a new furnace preventing you from replacing your current unit? The benefits of furnace installation can outweigh those concerns - and can even be more cost-effective! Some of the advantages of furnace replacement include:
- New features and technology that give you more capabilities than an older unit.
- A more energy-efficient unit, which can result in lower utility bills.
- A more quiet unit, as newer systems make less noise than older ones.
- Even and consistent heating throughout your home.
For all these benefits, call our expert furnace contractors!
Signs That Indicate Your Heater Needs Repair
Before you’re left in the cold during the winter months, it’s important to be proactive and call a heating repair company before it malfunctions completely. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need to call a heating service company can include:
- Your house isn’t getting warmer, even with the unit running.
- Heat isn’t being distributed evenly throughout your home, resulting in some rooms being warmer than others.
- Your system starts to make loud or strange noises.
- Your utility bills keep increasing without changing your usage.
- Your thermostat isn’t functioning properly.
- Your ductwork is leaking, letting the warm air out of your home.
When your heating system malfunctions, don’t stress about the bill. Ask us about our financing options so you can focus on restoring comfort to your home and not the cost.
All Services Should Be Your Go-To
The All Services team is ready for any heating problem that could come their way. Their extensive list of solutions includes:
- Heating Repair
- Heating Replacement and Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
You’ll never have to doubt our technicians and the variety of heater tune-up options they’re ready to provide you! If you’re ever in need of expert heating services, just give us a call!