The variety of seasons in Indiana means we get to battle chilly winters and hot summers! While the change can be welcomed, being stuck without a functioning heating or cooling system can take a toll on your whole household. Instead, be proactive by scheduling heater maintenance and AC tune-ups with All Services today! We provide Schererville homeowners with upfront pricing and licensed technicians!
We offer the following HVAC services to the Schererville, IN area!
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Installation
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
We’ve been providing quality HVAC services to our customers since 2006! Read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say about us.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Is the cost and logistics of installing a new furnace preventing you from replacing your current unit? The benefits of installing a new system can outweigh those concerns - and can even be more cost-effective! Some of the advantages of replacing your unit can include:
- New features and technology that give you more capabilities than an older unit.
- A more energy-efficient unit, which can result in lower utility bills.
- A more quiet unit, as newer systems make less noise than older ones.
- Even and consistent heating throughout your home.
Ways to Save on Your Air Conditioning Costs
Keeping your home cool in the summer months can take a toll on your utility bill. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce these costs. Some ways to save on AC expenses can include:
- Properly insulating your house.
- Replacing air filters regularly.
- Scheduling a tune-up and inspection on your unit at least once a year.
- Using a programmable thermostat.
- Turning the thermostat down a few degrees.
- Replacing your outdated system.
- Using fans throughout your home to circulate the air and make it feel cooler.
- Closing the drapes during the day to keep the sun out.
When your heating or cooling system malfunctions, don’t stress about the bill. Ask us about our financing options so you can focus on restoring comfort to your home and not the cost.
Signs that Indicate Your Heater Needs to be Repaired
Before you’re left in the cold during the winter months, it’s important to be proactive and get it repaired before it malfunctions completely. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need to call a heating service company can include:
- Your house isn’t getting warmer, even with the unit running.
- Heat isn’t being distributed evenly throughout your home, resulting in some rooms being warmer than others.
- Your system starts to make loud or strange noises.
- Your utility bills keep increasing without changing your usage.
- Your thermostat isn’t functioning properly.
- Your ductwork is leaking, letting the warm air out of your home.
for Schererville , IN
Troubleshoot and repair a can light that is not working. Perform furnace tune up.