In Indiana, we have to endure frigid winters. That’s why it’s important to have a properly functioning heating system. When you need central heating repair, call All Services for appointments in Saint John, IN. In business since 2006, we offer our customers upfront pricing and financing options to make repairs and installations less stressful.
We offer the following heater services to your area:
- Heating & Furnace Repair Service
- Central Heating Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
We’ve been in business for more than a decade because of our quality work and upfront pricing! But don’t take our word for it - read our testimonials to see what our clients are saying about us.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair
When winter hits Indiana, you don’t want to be stuck without a functioning heating system. To avoid having to cope with a chilly house, watch for these signs that you need heating maintenance:
- Your home isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Your home is heating unevenly, resulting in hot and cold spots throughout the house.
- You hear loud or unusual noises coming from the unit.
- You notice a rise in your utility bills without changing your amount of usage.
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning.
- You suspect you have a leak in your ductwork.
If you’re experiencing any one of these problems, call a heating repair company. They’ll examine your system and see if it’s time for maintenance or even a heating replacement.
Common Furnace Problems
Having your furnace breakdown in the winter months is never ideal. Fortunately, you can call a heating contractor to repair most issues. Some of the more common problems you might encounter with your unit can include:
- A variety of problems caused by failure to schedule an annual maintenance or tune-ups with a professional.
- Clogged filters as a result of not replacing filters as often as recommended (about every three months). This can cause dirt, dust and other debris to accumulate in the system.
- Wear and tear due to aging of the unit. If your unit is losing efficiency due to this, it can be more cost-effective to replace the unit rather than repair it.
- A malfunctioning thermostat. If the temperature in your home doesn’t match the temp set on the thermostat it should be inspected by a professional.
- Inadequate airflow. Your unit can overheat if the airflow is disrupted, and therefore should be inspected ASAP.
- One of the most serious and potentially dangerous furnace issues is a carbon monoxide leak. If you notice any signs of a leak, including an excessive amount of condensation on windows, a pilot light that has turned from blue to yellow, or any signs of illness amongst those in your household, you should evacuate the property immediately and call for professional help.
In some instances, these problems could be too serious for a furnace contractor to repair with simple furnace maintenance service. In that case, it might be time for furnace replacement.
We understand that facing an unexpected furnace repair creates a financial burden. That’s why we offer financing options for our clients!
All Services Will Fix It!
All Services is your expert HVAC contractor ready to meet your every heating need! We give excellent and cost-effective service quickly and easily. Whether it's for heating system repair or furnace replacement, All Services solves it all. Should you experience any problems, just call us!