In Indiana, we have to endure frigid winters and sticky summers. That’s why it’s important to have properly functioning heating and cooling systems. When you need air conditioning maintenance or a central heating repair, call All Services for appointments in Saint John, IN. In business since 2006, we offer our customers upfront pricing and financing options to make repairs and installations less stressful.
We offer the following HVAC services to your area!
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Filter Replacement
We’ve been in business for more than a decade because of our quality work and upfront pricing! But don’t take our word for it - read our testimonials to see what our clients are saying about us.
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Repaired
When winter hits Indiana, you don’t want to be stuck without a functioning heating system. To avoid having to cope with a chilly house, watch for these signs that can signal your heater needs maintenance:
- Your home isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Your home is heating unevenly, resulting in hot and cold spots throughout the house.
- You hear loud or unusual noises coming from the unit.
- You notice a rise in your utility bills without changing your amount of usage.
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning.
- You suspect you have a leak in your ductwork.
How to Know When to Replace Your Air Conditioner
We understand that it can be tempting to continue to repair your AC unit rather than replace it, but there comes a time when it is necessary -- and more cost-effective -- to replace the unit. Some signs that can indicate you need a new air conditioner installed include:
- Your unit is aging, especially if it is over 15 years old.
- Your utility bills are rising, showing a decrease in efficiency.
- Your home is not reaching the desired temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple repairs - or a major, costly repair.
- You notice leaks coming from the unit.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the system.
- You can feel cold air coming from the unit, but it’s not blowing out as strongly as it should be.
We understand that facing an unexpected furnace repair or AC installation can create a financial burden for your household. That’s why we offer financing options for our clients!
Common Furnace Problems
Having your furnace breakdown in the winter months is never ideal. Fortunately, you can call a heating contractor to repair most issues. Some of the more common problems you might encounter with your unit can include:
- A variety of problems caused by failure to schedule an annual maintenance or tune-ups with a professional.
- Clogged filters as a result of not replacing filters as often as recommended (about every three months). This can cause dirt, dust and other debris to accumulate in the system.
- Wear and tear due to aging of the unit. If your unit is losing efficiency due to this, it can be more cost-effective to replace the unit rather than repair it.
- A malfunctioning thermostat. If the temperature in your home doesn’t match the temp set on the thermostat it should be inspected by a professional.
- Inadequate airflow. Your unit can overheat if the airflow is disrupted, and therefore should be inspected ASAP.
- One of the most serious and potentially dangerous furnace issues is a carbon monoxide leak. If you notice any signs of a leak, including an excessive amount of condensation on windows, a pilot light that has turned from blue to yellow, or any signs of illness amongst those in your household, you should evacuate the property immediately and call for professional help.
for Saint John, IN
Install dedicated circuit for electric bed
Install interior light fixtures
Replace breaker due to tripping circuit
Furnace inspection, replace gfi outlet