When the extreme cold hits Indiana, you need a reliable heating repair company. Keeping your home at the appropriate temperature can help keep your family safe and healthy. Call All Services to have our fully licensed and insured HVAC technicians inspect your central heating system to determine if they need furnace maintenance service or replacement. In business for more than a decade, we are a fully vetted and licensed HVAC contractor available to complete your HVAC work in Merrillville, IN.
We stand by the heating services we provide to the Merrillville, IN area. Read our testimonials to see why our clients trust us to perform their HVAC work!
Common Heater Problems
While we hope our heaters will work when we need them most -- especially during the middle of winter -- from time to time they can encounter problems. Some of these issues can include:
- Uneven and inconsistent heating throughout your home. If certain rooms in your home are warmer than others, it can indicate that your unit is failing.
- The system shuts down unexpectedly -- without reaching the desired temperature. This can be caused by faulty wiring, a failing pilot light, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- The system takes too long to heat up your home. If your thermostat is turned up and your home still isn’t getting warmer, it can be due to leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor or a problem with the belts and bearings.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
To avoid having your furnace malfunction unexpectedly in the winter months, it’s important to get furnace repair service from a professional furnace contractor at the first sign of trouble. Some signs to watch for can include:
- SHORT CYCLING: If your unit runs for less than three minutes before shutting off unexpectedly, it can indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or an issue with a thermostat.
- IRREGULAR FLAMES: If the flames in the burner are uneven or leaning towards the back of the unit, it can mean that your burners are dirty, or it could signal a more serious issue like a cracked heat exchanger.
- UNUSUAL SOUNDS: If you start to hear unusual noises like rumbling, popping or whistling, it can indicate an issue that needs to be inspected by a professional.
- CRACKED HEAT EXCHANGER: If anyone in your family starts to feel ill, or you notice condensation on the windows or the pilot light turns from blue to yellow, it can indicate a carbon monoxide leak that can be caused by a cracked heat exchanger. This can be a very dangerous situation for you and your family, so it’s important to quickly evacuate the property and call a professional. In cases like this, it’s probably time for furnace replacement.
Having your heating unit fail is stressful enough -- don’t let the pending bill add to your anxiety. Ask us about our financing options!
All Services Is Here for You
We at All Services offer full heater tune up services to your area! Our team is ready for any problem you might be facing with a complete list of solutions. These services include:
- Heating Maintenance & Repairs
- Central Heating Installation
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
With our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, you never have to doubt our technicians and their service! If you’re ever in need of heating services in Merrillville, just give us a call!