To keep your family safe and healthy, it’s important to keep your house comfortable all year round. That means it’s crucial to have a fully functioning heating and cooling system to combat Indiana’s winters and summers. Call All Services when your heater, furnace or air conditioning systems need repairs or installations. Established in 2006, we have the experience and expertise to solve all of your HVAC needs in the Hobart, IN area.
We offer the following HVAC services to your area!
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Installation
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
Between our upfront pricing and staff of experienced and licensed technicians, we think we’re the right company to perform your HVAC work. But don’t take our word for it -- read our testimonials!
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Replaced
It can be tempting to want to keep repairing your old heater instead of replacing it. Selecting a new one can be time consuming, and the thought of paying for a new unit can be intimidating. However, there comes a time when it can make more sense - and even be more cost-effective -- to replace your current system. Some signs that can indicate you need a new heater can include:
- Age: If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan it may need to be replaced soon.
- Multiple repairs: If your system needs multiple -- or costly -- repairs, it can be more cost-effective to install a new system.
- Increase in utility bills: If your energy bill continues to rise, it can indicate your unit is no longer operating efficiently.
- Cracked heat exchanger: A cracked heat exchanger can cause a carbon monoxide leak, which can be very dangerous for your family.
- Loss of efficiency: If your home is no longer heating to the desired temperature, or if your house is warming inconsistently, it can signal a decline in the unit’s performance.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Occasionally, your air conditioner may encounter issues that require a professional to inspect and repair it. Some problems to watch for can include:
- The unit isn’t producing cold air.
- The system isn’t cooling your home to the desired temperature.
- Air isn’t flowing through your vents properly.
- Your house isn’t cooling evenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- There is moisture leaking from the unit, around the drain tube, or below the air ducts.
Facing an unexpected heating or cooling repair can take a toll on your bank account. Ask us about our financing options!
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace can result in numerous benefits for you and your family. Some advantages can include:
- Latest features: New units come with the latest technology that allows you to enjoy the newest features and capabilities to keep your home comfortable.
- More energy-efficient: New units are more energy-efficient than older models, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Less noise: New systems can make less noise than older units.
- Consistent heating: New models can heat your home more evenly than older units, ensuring your house reaches and stays at its desired temperature.
- Peace of mind: Installing a new unit can reassure you that you are unlikely to need repairs on the unit in the near future, or that the system will breakdown.