When Indiana’s extreme temperatures hit, you want to make sure your family is safe and comfortable. That’s why you need to trust the professionals at All Services to repair, install and maintain your central heating system and air conditioning unit. Our experienced, licensed and insured HVAC technicians will complete all of your heating and cooling needs, giving you assurance that the work is completed accurately. In business since 2006, we proudly serve the Highland, IN area.
We offer complete HVAC services to your area!
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Heating Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Heating Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacement
Our customers have trusted our work for more than a decade. Find out why when you read our testimonials!
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
When you install a new heater, you get more than peace of mind that your unit won’t malfunction in the middle of winter. Some of the other advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency, as new units are developed to use less energy than older models. This can also result in lower utility bills.
- More consistent heating, making all rooms the same temperature and eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Improved indoor air quality, as newer units can better remove dust, pet dander, dirt and other debris from the air.
- Increased comfort, as new systems can heat your home to the desired temperature.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
While you might not think about the refrigerant level in your air conditioning system very often, it’s crucial to keep your system functioning properly and keep your home cool. Some signs that can indicate you need a professional to recharge your refrigerant can include:
- The unit is running but the air it’s pumping out isn’t as cold as it should be.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- There is frost building up on the air conditioner’s tubes, motors and other parts in the system.
If you notice these issues you should contact an HVAC company to inspect the unit and the refrigerant level.
We understand that paying for unexpected heating or cooling repairs can be stressful. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers!
Why Furnace Maintenance is Important
It’s important to have your furnace maintained by a heating contractor at least once a year. Scheduling regular tune-ups provides the following advantages:
- Makes sure your furnace is operating properly, keeping your family safe and giving you peace of mind that there aren’t any major issues with the system.
- Helps your unit functioning efficiently, keeping your utility bills down and your home heated evenly.
- Ensures a long-lasting and efficient system as minor problems are detected and repaired during annual maintenance appointments.