Electrical work can bring a lot of enhancements to your home, but it also comes with a lot of risks. To protect your home and your family, call All Services for all of your electrical needs. Our electricians can perform complete electrical work, from installing generators, to adding an electrical vehicle charging station to your home, and more! In business since 2006, we proudly serve Highland and the surrounding communities.
We offer the following electrical services to your area:
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Station
- Generator Installation
- Switch and Outlet Repair and Replacement
- Decorative and Security Lighting
- Wiring Repair and Replacement
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Pool and Hot Tub Wiring
Our licensed and insured electricians can take care of all of your electrical needs. Read about our services in our testimonials!
Benefits of Installing USB Outlets
Is your household overrun by devices that need to be charged through USB outlets? You can simplify your charging situation by installing USB outlets. Take a look at some of the advantages of adding these in your home:
- Eliminate multiple plugs: To charge most devices, you need to insert the USB into an adapter and plug it into the outlet. This can result in devices taking up all of your outlet space. Installing USB outlets can provide dedicated outlets for your devices, removing the need for power strips and freeing up your outlets.
- Eliminate adapters: If you struggle to keep track of your USB charger adapters, you don’t have to worry about using them when using USB outlets, as the cord can be plugged directly into the outlet.
- Charge devices faster: Charging devices through a laptop can take a long time to charge. Plugging them into a USB outlet can speed up the process.
How to Properly Maintain Your Standby Generator
Your family relies on your standby generator functioning when severe weather hits and you lose power. To make sure it works when you need it during a blackout, it’s important to keep your generator maintained by following these tips:
- You should perform routine preventative maintenance on your unit every two years, or after 200 hours of use.
- Keep the owner’s manual handy so your electrician can refer to it during maintenance and repairs.
- Change the oil during your routine preventative maintenance appointments.
- Check the spark plugs each year and replace them if the existing ones look worn.
- Replace the air filter regularly.
We know that large electrical projects can be costly. Don’t worry, we have you covered! Learn about our financing options.
Types of Indoor Lighting
Indoor lighting can set the tone for various areas of your home. It can enhance the look and feel of a room, highlight different features in a space and improve functionality. Two types of indoor lighting are ambient and task lighting:
- Ambient indoor lighting: This is used to light up an entire room. It can make the space safer by making the room more visible and making it easier to travel throughout the area.
- Task lighting: This helps you perform specific tasks in a room, such as reading, working on a computer or cooking. For task lighting it can be best to avoid strong lights or lights that cast shadows.