Having a heater installed in your home is nothing short of a necessity. Winters here in Crown Point, IN can get pretty chilly, which is why it’s essential that your heater is up to par and working as effectively as possible.
Whether your heater is over 10 years old or you’ve run into a string of repair issues, having a reliable heating contractor is key to limiting downtime and emergency services. At All Services, we offer reliable heater installation services using the highest quality materials. Call today and take advantage of our expert service and upfront pricing!
Want to keep your heater working for as long as possible? Be sure to ask about our ongoing heater maintenance services.
When It’s Time to Replace Your Heater
When your heater begins to experience malfunctions, it’s a good idea to have a professional come take a look and discover the root of the problem. In some cases, you may be in need of a quick heater repair services. However, when problems are a little more extreme, it’s time for a heater replacement.
Some of the common signs it’s time to replace your heater include:
- Frequent Repairs: Perhaps the most common of all signs that it’s time for heater replacement services is when you find yourself needing repair services constantly. Many homeowners end up spending more money on various repair costs than the total cost of a heater replacement.
- Abnormal Energy Bill: Nothing is worse than being surprised with a hefty energy bill that is way higher than you expected. Because our HVAC systems make up for most of our home’s energy usage, making sure you have an efficient and effective heating system can save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Older Unit: Heating systems traditionally have a lifespan of around 15 to 20 years. If your heater is approaching its 15-year mark, it’s a good idea to start shopping around for a new unit before your old one gives out completely.
- Internal Damage: When components of our heaters become damaged, performance levels are negatively impacted. If you notice your heating system is emitting loud, banging noises, this could be an indication that internal parts have become damaged and it’s time for replacement services.
Choosing the Right Heater for Your Home
There are countless heating systems on the market today to meet every home’s individual needs and desires. However, choosing the right unit for your home can differ depending on a few different factors. There are three main factors to consider when picking the perfect heater:
- Budget: Not all heaters are created equal. When choosing a heater for your home, make sure you choose the one that fits within your budget. If you are looking to save costs as much as possible, consider investing in an energy-efficient model that will keep your energy bills low.
- Size: A home with a family of four doesn’t need the same heat as a family of say, eight. When picking the right unit, it’s important to consider usage and just how often you’ll need to use your heating system.
- Eco-Friendly: Part of being environmentally conscious includes being mindful of how much energy your home is using regularly. The more energy-efficient the unit, the smaller the carbon footprint your home will leave.
At All Services, we take the time to understand your home needs to find the ideal heater replacement. While some units may cost less, chances are they’re undersized for your home and will break down a lot more frequently. Let us find the perfect option for you and your family.
Looking for heating and cooling alternatives for your home? We also offer heat pump installations - and eco-friendly replacement for your traditional central heating system.
Benefits of Heater Replacement Services
If you’re tired of spending money on frequent repairs, it’s time for heating installation services. Once you work with our heating pros, we can guarantee you’ll never regret upgrading your system. Some of the benefits you can expect to reap after heater replacement include:
- Reduced energy bills
- Improved energy efficiency
- Fewer repairs
- Longer life span
When it comes to heating your home, you need a company you can depend on for quality services and upfront pricing. Since 2006, All Services has been providing the greater Crown Point area with outstanding customer service and high-quality craftsmanship. Whether you need to heat a new construction or it’s time to replace your current heating system, our licensed professionals are up for the job!