Indiana winters can be brutal, especially without a heating system. If this is the current situation in your home or office, know that you can count on All Services. As the most trusted heating service company in Lake and Porter Counties, our technicians are professionally trained and certified to handle practically every heating issue there is.
We are backed by over 25 years of combined experience working on all heating system makes and models. No matter what you have installed in your home or office and the scope of the heating problem, our highly skilled team ensures a job done right the first time.
We offer a full list of Heating solutions for you home:
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Furnace Check Ups
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Trust our Crown Point heating service company to keep your property warm as temperatures drop. Contact us to schedule an appointment!
Servicing All Types of Heaters
When you’re searching for a company to service your heating system, it’s important to choose one that you can count on to have experience with a wide range of fuel sources and systems. At All Services, we have been servicing the Crown Point, IN area for more than 13 years. In that time, we’ve refined our skills to work with a variety of heating systems, including:
- Heat pumps - A heat pump is a system that works both to provide air conditioning and heating to your home. By moving air in and out of your home, they’re versatile enough to work throughout the year.
- Gas furnaces - These furnaces are powered by natural gas. This means that you need a heating company that not only understands the intricacies of the furnace, but also can keep your home safe from the risks of carbon monoxide.
- Electric furnaces - These furnaces are electrically powered. Not only do we have heating technicians, but also we have a staff of electricians that can help resolve any repair issues you may be facing.
- Ductless heaters - These are heaters that are mounted to the wall and work with outdoor compressors. By eliminating the use of ductwork, you enjoy stronger airflow and more consistent temperatures.
- Boilers - Using hot water and steam, traditional boilers provide consistent radiant heating throughout your home. Because of the use of water, however, it’s important to limit the risk of leaks throughout your home.
Common Heater Problems We Repair
Get in touch with us if you notice the following problems with your heater:
- No sufficient heat or no air at all
- Extremely loud, banging noises
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue or frequently goes out
- A rotten egg smell
If you have a gas furnace and you encounter the last two warning signs mentioned on the list above, we highly recommend that you call for professional help right away. The pilot light and the smell usually indicate gas leaks that if not handled immediately can put you and your family or building occupants at risk.
Is your heater acting up? We provide fast, expert heating repairs throughout Lake and Porter Counties.
Schedule an Appointment With Our Professional Team
As an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, you can expect only the highest standard of workmanship and customer care. We are looking forward to servicing your home and helping you have reliable heat all winter long. To get the most out of our services, consider joining our Total Care Club for $1500 in money saving coupons with no expiration and 10% member discount on services.
Whether you have a gas or electric furnace, All Services can handle it. We also handle other heater types including heat pumps, boilers, ductless heaters, and more. Count on us to provide you with reliable heating system repairs, correct installations, and comprehensive maintenance.