Picture this: It’s summertime and the weather is perfect, not too hot and just the right amount of breeze. You’ve got burgers and links on the grill and all of your family and friends are gathered around your newly installed pool watching the kids splash in the water. After all the fun, a few friends stayed to help you clean up so you crack open a bottle of wine and take a dip in the hot tub.
What if we told you that this could all be a reality? All Services provides the greater Crown Point, IN area with professional pool and hot tub wiring installation so you can enjoy all the great features in your new toy, with the peace of mind knowing that it’s all done to the highest standard possible!
Create the same oasis of comfort and safety in your home with professional AC repair and maintenance services, the ideal way to keep you and your family cool this summer!
What Causes Issues With Your Hot Tub Wiring?
Hot tubs are the ultimate form of relaxation. Nothing is better than submerging your body in the hot water after a long and stressful day on your feet. When most people think about getting a hot tub, they don’t even think about the wiring that goes into making the hot tub work. However, once you’ve got your new unit installed, an electrician is needed in order to ensure that your lights and electrical settings work properly. There are also specific electrical codes that need to be followed in order to prevent any electrical accidents such as shock or electrocution.
Unfortunately, sometimes things can go wrong with your hot tub wiring. Whether due to faulty installation or normal wear and tear that comes with age, wiring issues should be addressed by a professional electrician right away!
Some of the most common signs you have wiring issues are:
- Damaged GFCI Breaker: Old age, power surges, and even lightning during thunderstorms can negatively affect your hot tub’s GFCI breaker. A simple fix to this issue is replacing the GFCI breaker to have your hot tub up and running again.
- Corrosion: One of the most tell-tale signs that your hot tub wiring is shot is if you notice you have corroded wires. Corrosion can be caused by faulty wiring, old wires, and even water damage from over time. If you notice your hot tub has corroded wiring, it’s time to call the professionals for new wiring installation.
- Damaged Wiring: If you noticed damaged wiring or wires with char marks, this is a sign you need wiring repair services right away. Wires can become damaged from pests and rodents such as mice who often chew on wires, damaging them in the process.
- Loose Connectors: Whether your hot tub is getting old or you’ve just had a new one installed, loose connectors are a common issue amongst hot tub owners. Luckily, this is more than likely just a small problem that requires tightening.
Call All Services today for your professional hot tub wiring installation services. We take your safety seriously, and always arrive quickly to address your issues, so you can enjoy that warm comfort in no time!
How to Protect Your Pool Wiring
Home pools used to be a luxury only the rich could afford. In today’s economy, more and more people are able to upgrade their backyards into a spa haven. Picking out your pool and getting it installed is just half of the work. The next step is to have the proper pool wiring installed so you can enjoy a night swim.
Faulty pool wiring is a leading cause behind pool electrocutions. Improperly installed pool wiring can create stray electrical currents that interconnect with all aspects of your pool. If not addressed promptly, the problem can worsen and pose a risk for electrocution.
Bonding and grounding are the best protection one can have against electrical issues surrounding their pool:
- Grounding is the process of electrically attaching powered equipment to the ground. When all electrical equipment and wires are properly grounded, your chances of experiencing pool electrocution lowers drastically. If there’s a short in the system, the circuit breaker will cease power.
- Bonding is the process of electrically connecting all components of the pool in order to create an electrical grid. Bonding prevents electrocution by ceasing power so, in the case of a fault, the electrical current will not target a less energized element.
At All Services, our goal is ensuring the safety of our Crown Point, IN customers. With top-quality inspections and details repaired, you can confidently swim in your pool knowing your family is safe.
Looking to add luxury to other parts of your home? If you have an electric vehicle, why not upgrade to an electric car charging station with the help of our expert electricians.
The Importance of Professional Wiring Installation
Since 2006, All Services has been providing the greater Crown Point area with quality services to make life as a homeowner easier and more enjoyable. Whether you’re looking to install a pool in the backyard or you’re looking to invest in a hot tub, our licensed team of technicians are here to help you!