Nature is the ultimate force to be reckoned with but, at All Services, we have a way to help you stand up to it. With a whole-house electrical generator, your power will come back on immediately after the public power supply goes out. So while your entire neighborhood may be left in the dark, you no longer have to be.
Call All Services today for everything from generator installation to security lighting services.
About Our Whole-House Generators
Here’s more about our whole-house generators designed and installed by All Services:
- They can supply power for everything that runs on electricity in your house, including appliances, heating and cooling systems, and all the rest.
- Since whole-house generators are powered by your propane or natural gas supply, you’ll have generator power for as long as you need it.
- Unlike portable generators, there are no smelly by-products of kerosene or gasoline.
- Once public power is restored, your generator will automatically disengage, ready to work for you the next time it’s needed.
Advantages of Having a Whole-House Generator
Here in Lake and Porter Counties, where the threat of power outages is year-round, a whole-house generator can prove to be a good investment for your home or commercial property in Crown Point or the surrounding areas.
- Having a generator provides the following benefits:
- Adds value to your home
- Deters burglars from attempted break-ins
- Prevents frozen and burst pipes
- Prevents major power surges once public power is restored
- Prevents excessive food loss
- Helps save the life of someone who relies on electrically operated medical equipment
What is the Difference Between a Whole House Generator and a Standard Unit?
There are many benefits to having a generator in place if the power goes out. It can keep your home running as normal and help keep you comfortable. Many homeowners do not realize there is a difference between a whole house generator and a standard unit, however. Although both systems will keep your power going, there are some major benefits in opting for the entire house option.
When the power goes out, one of the first things you have to do is brave the storm to turn on your generator. Once that is complete, you will only be powering the essential equipment within the home - not to mention having to go out periodically to refuel the system.
With a whole house system, the backup power will come on as soon as the power goes out, and most importantly, it will run the entire house. Beyond that, systems that are installed within the home run on propane or natural gas, so there will no longer be a need to store gasoline or kerosene within the home. The whole house generator will also automatically shut itself down when the power is restored.
Overall, being able to run your home as usual when the power is out will keep you warm, comfortable, and safe. Having a generator power your home will alert potential burglars that you are home.
Interested in installing a whole-house generator in your Crown Point home? Call today or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Need Generator Services in Crown Point? Call Us!
Our licensed electricians provide a wide range of generator services including installation, repair, and maintenance of all makes and models of whole-house, standby generators. When you entrust your generator to All Services, you’re assured of high-quality service and highly dependable results.