More and more individuals are going electric every day. Whether to save money on gas or to reduce their carbon footprint on the environment, people are making the switch and not looking back. But with all these electric vehicles, where are all the charging stations? Unless you live in a metropolitan area, it can be difficult finding a charging station when you need it. That’s why you’ll never regret getting an electric vehicle charging station installed right outside of your home! At All Services, we are your Crown Point, IN installation experts. From design to upkeep, you can count on our experienced electricians to add convenience to your home.
Ensure your home is ready for the demands of an electric vehicle charging station with our wiring repair services.
Benefits of Going Electric
As we stated above, thousands of people are switching to EVs every year and for good reason. Some of the fruitful advantages of going electric include:
- Eco-Friendly: EVs are scientifically proven to be better for the environment than their gas-powered counterparts. EVs contribute to a world of less pollution, renewable energy, and the use of eco-friendly materials.
- Savings: EVs are not only cheaper to run but they are also cheaper to maintain than gas-powered vehicles. Electric vehicles have fewer parts meaning there’s a decreased risk for things to go wrong. Not to mention all of the money you’ll save that previously went toward filling up your tank every other day.
- Quieter Driving Experience: EVs also make for a smoother, more enjoyable driving experience. Without all of the various components under the hood, you’ll always have the first-hand experience to power your vehicle.
However, even with all the benefits, you won’t be maximizing your efforts without a vehicle charging station in your home. For most homeowners, you’ll often use a standard outlet and extension cable, which can put a hamper on your electrical systems. Instead, look for an alternative with our pro electricians at All Services.
Choosing the Right Electric Vehicle Charger
There are two types of residential electric vehicle charging stations: Level 1 and Level 2. Contact All Services to assess your electrical panel and determine what you have the capacity for. Level 2 chargers offer faster charging times but not every electrical panel can handle them. In that case, we can install a 240v circuit to provide your home with the necessary conditions that a Level 2 charger can operate in.
The next step is to choose an electric rate that can handle your meter set up. It is recommended to go with the EV2-A rate as it is the best option for owners of electric vehicles since electricity costs less at a certain time of the day. If you desire to have separate electric rates for your home and your charging station, you may want to opt for the EV-B rate.
Why Work With a Certified Installer?
- The highest quality installation services available.
- A team of experts dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience.
- Tesla stations are the most reliable and efficient way to charge your electric vehicle.
- A variety of color options, so your Tesla charging station can perfectly match your vehicle.
Choosing a certified installer is the best way to ensure that your electric vehicle is charged efficiently and reliably. Contact us today to learn more about our charging station installation services.
Make sure you highlight your charging station even further with quality outdoor lighting services - available now with our expert staff.
Your Local Charging Station Pros
For over a decade, All Services has been providing quality HVAC and electrical installation services to the greater Crown Point area. Whether you are thinking about going electric and you want to know your options, or you’re ready to have your electric vehicle charging installation, our expert electricians are here to help. We offer flat-rate, upfront pricing as well as affordable financing options to fit every budget.