When it comes to cooling your home, there is no shortage of options available on the market today. With countless choices to select from, it can be tricky finding out which system is best for you Crown Point, IN home. Luckily, All Services is here to put an end to the guessing game and provide homeowners with efficient and effective ductless mini-split AC systems. These small and efficient units pack a major punch and could be the heating and cooling solution you’ve been looking for in your home.
Looking for other HVAC alternatives for your home? Be sure to ask about our heat pump installations - a quality option for winter and summer!
What Is a Ductless Mini Split AC?
If you’re tired of wasting energy as air travels through ductwork in your attic, then it’s time to invest in a ductless mini-split AC system. These units are just as effective, if not more than their traditional counterparts, but feature one major upgrade. There are no air ducts involved.
The mini-split system is made of two parts: the indoor unit and the outdoor unit. The indoor unit operates by blowing warm air from your home and converting it to cool air. It contains a substance called refrigerant and runs it through the evaporator coils to absorb heat from the air. The outdoor unit then dumps all the heat and the process is repeated all over again.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split AC Upgrade
Mini-split AC units are super-efficient options when it comes to cooling your home. There are many benefits one can expect to reap after upgrading to these systems. Some of these benefits include:
- Lower Energy Bills: As we stated above, going ductless eliminates the risk of losing valuable energy as cool air or heat travels through long ducts to get into your home. The less energy you use, the more money you can expect to save when those monthly utility bills roll around.
- Dual Systems: Did we mention these systems can be used as both an AC unit and a heating system? By investing in a dual system, you can cut costs and save money on installation fees.
- Painless Installation: Unlike traditional HVAC systems, mini-split systems are completely ductless, making for a quick and painless installation process.
- Temperature Control: Perhaps one of the most fruitful benefits of these systems is the zoned cooling features. If you’re tired of paying to heat and cool areas of your home you rarely use, these units may be a great option for you.
Signs Your Mini Split System Needs Repairs
Just like any HVAC system, sooner or later, you will experience issues with your mini-split system. Here at All Services, we treat the following ductless mini-split AC system issues with quality repair services:
- Unusual noises (such as grinding sounds)
- Damaged control system
- Abnormally high energy bills
- Insufficient cool air
- Frozen evaporator coils
Like your central HVAC system, anytime your ductless mini-split AC system struggles to keep you comfortable in your Crown Point, IN home, there’s a problem. Luckily, with our mini-split repair services, we can get your system back up and running in no time!
Want to do more to improve the comfort in your home? Be sure to ask about our air cleaning and filtration services, the first step towards a healthier home.
Hire Our HVAC Pros Today
When it comes to anything related to HVAC services, there is no better company in the Crown Point than All Services. Our licensed technicians go above what’s required and cater to all of your heating and cooling needs. Regardless of if your current mini-split system needs repair services or you’re in the market for a new efficient HVAC system, we can help!