During the summer, we rely on our air conditioning systems to keep us comfortable and productive at home or in the office. With such a hardworking system, it’s not surprising for your AC to encounter some issues. When this happens, remember that you can rely on All Services to provide you with timely and cost-effective air conditioning services.
We bring with us over 25 years of combined experience tackling every cooling issue there is, and we are trained to handle all system makes and models. Whether your air conditioning system requires minor tune-ups, complex repairs, or complete replacements, we ensure quality work and lasting solutions.
We are proud to offer the following cooling and air quality services:
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Air Cleaning & Filtration
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Commercial HVAC
Call today for all of your indoor comfort needs- from refrigerant leak repair to dehumidifier services, All Services in Crown Point has you covered.
The Importance of Quality Air Conditioning
Air conditioning systems are not only vital to keeping your home or business comfortable. Cooling systems offer many other benefits to our property and health. In fact, it is advisable to run your air conditioning, especially in your office or commercial space, even after the summer months are over, although at a higher temperature.
Here are some of the benefits you get to enjoy:
- Improved indoor air quality - Bacteria and other viruses are less likely to thrive in a colder environment, which is good for your health. Cool air also gives balanced humidity if it’s extremely hot and humid outside.
- Increased productivity and mood - A hot and humid environment can make even the simplest task a chore. Reduce heat with the help of air conditioning and see the improvement in your employees’ productivity and mood.
- Protects valuable equipment - If your business uses servers and computers, it’s important to have a relatively cool environment to prevent the systems from overheating and malfunctioning so you also avoid downtime.
The Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance
Air conditioning is an important part of your home when the weather turns hot. It helps keep you and your family comfortable and makes the heat more bearable. One of the best things you can do for your AC unit is to keep it maintained. Some of the benefits of this ongoing maintenance include:
- Home is Comfortable - When the summer is hot, you want to be able to count on your air conditioning. When you have your air conditioning regularly maintained, it can improve performance, leading to more consistent temperatures and stronger airflow throughout your home.
- Reduced Heat Fatigue - This serious condition happens when you’re exposed to higher temperatures and often comes with dehydration. When your air conditioner is well maintained, it’s going to help keep everyone in your home healthy.
- Lower/Reduced Humidity - Humidity isn’t just uncomfortable, it can cause problems with mold and mildew. Keeping your air conditioning maintained can lower your humidity in your home and ensure that the indoor environment is always pristine.
- More Energy Efficient - It can be very expensive to run your air conditioning during the summer. But if your AC is maintained consistently, it can run more efficiently and reduce your electric bill.
- Longer Appliance Lifespan - Generally, air conditioners can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. However, to reach that lifespan, they need to be cared for properly. With ongoing maintenance, you’ll enjoy a longer lifespan and more peace of mind.
Depending on how old your system is and the amount of usage it gets, you should at the very least look to schedule maintenance once a year. However, if you’re looking for simple services like a filter replacement, that can be done once a quarter. Always work with your local AC experts to determine the correct maintenance schedule for your home.
Call today or contact us online to schedule an air conditioning tune-up, repair or installation service in Crown point or the surrounding areas in Lake or Porter County.
Reliable AC Services in Crown Point
Our professionally trained and certified cooling technicians are committed to keeping your cool no matter how high the temperature gets. We even provide upfront pricing before starting any work and a clean job guarantee upon completion of the job. You may also be interested in Total Care Club Membership with $1500 in coupons and 10% member discounts on services.
Upon arrival I spoke with Lorraine we just installed a 2stage 96% Lennox last year and they have a carrier condenser from 2020 I checked all the components I checked the temperature difference temperature outside being as low as it is everything is running fine no issues at this time
Upon arrival I spoke with Amber about them wanting to level out a/c due to that being low point in yard and water gets in basement. We also spoke about dehumidifier getting hard piped into the ducts. I cycled the condenser and had temp diff of 17.1, I cleaned the outside coil and temp rose 1 degree. A little corrosion was noticed on capacitor something to keep an eye out in future.
Ac cleaning done. Cleaned condenser coil checked all electrical. Contactor is pitted and humming recommend replacing today. Customer declined. Ran ac with 18 degree td pressures in range.
I took off the outside cover and remove the fan motor top and clean the outside condenser coil it was as a blanket of Cottonwood check the temperature difference before was at 12Â° after the cleaning it shot up to 16Â° advise Jeff then something were to keep an eye out on in the summer if it is a little lower we can add then when we have a better temperature outside.capacitor and amp draws were within range
Replaced 2 -15A single pole QO breakers with new 2 pole 30A QO Breaker. Leveled unit on top of pad and changed contactor.