When it comes to your place of business, the customer always comes first. Ensuring that your customers feel safe, comfortable, and in good hands is the key to building a solid client base that comes to you for all of their needs in your industry. To ensure that your customers have ultimate comfort, your HVAC system needs to be up to par and ready to provide warmth in the winter and a cool breeze during those warm months. If you are experiencing trouble with your industrial HVAC system, All Services is here to provide quality industrial AC and furnace repair services to the greater Crown Point, IN area.
Are your HVAC issues caused by electrical concerns? Our staff is also comprised of commercial electricians that can help get your property up to code.
Signs Your Industrial AC Needs Repairs
Nothing is worse than customers walking into your building only to walk back out because of uncomfortably high temperatures. Whether you own a boutique, restaurant, or bike shop, it’s of the utmost importance that your AC system is working efficiently to award customers with the ultimate experience.
If you experience any of the following occurrences, it’s time for professional AC repair services:
- Blowing Hot Air: Perhaps one of the most tell-tale signs something is wrong with your AC unit is if your system is blowing out hot air when you actually need it to be cold. This could be a refrigerant issue or an internal motor failure. Whatever the culprit, All Services is here to provide relief.
- Strange Noises: If your unit is emitting strange sounds, that’s a good indication that something is not working properly within your system. Banging and roaring usually signal that there are loose components in your unit that need to be replaced or tightened.
- High Energy Bills: Receiving an unusually high energy bill can ruin anyone’s budget. If your energy bills are higher than usual, there’s a good chance that your HVAC system is the culprit.
- Poor Airflow: Poor airflow can be caused by a dirty air filter or a bad blower motor. You will notice that airflow is unequal and stronger in some areas than others.
- Funky Smells: The only thing worse than an AC unit that blows hot air is an AC unit that emits a smell bad enough to clear out any room. If you smell mildew coming from your AC unit, it’s time for professional AC repair services.
In most cases, this can be fixed with an AC repair service. However, if your rooftop air conditioning unit is beyond repair or simply too old, we can help with a full air conditioning installation.
Common Symptoms of Heating Issues
During a casual winter stroll, nothing is more satisfying than escaping the frigid air and finding solace in your favorite store. In order to ensure your customers and visitors have a warm experience, your furnace needs to be in prime condition. Some of the most common signs that you need furnace repair services are:
- Insufficient Heat: One of the most common indications that your furnace is in need of repair is insufficient heat. This problem can be caused by leaking ductwork so it’s important that it is inspected as soon as possible.
- Faulty Pilot Light: Your furnace’s pilot light should always be a blue flame. If your pilot light is any other color, such as yellow, there could be a ventilation issue. Poor ventilation near your furnace is a fire hazard as well as a carbon monoxide hazard.
- Strange Noises: Although no furnace is completely silent, your furnace definitely shouldn’t be emitting strange, disruptive sounds. This could indicate an internal issue or loose components that need to be replaced or tightened.
- Bad Air Quality: If you notice your indoor air quality is steadily declining, your furnace may be to blame. A defective furnace can easily circulate dust, bacteria, and other debris throughout your commercial space.
- Abnormal Smells: Furnaces are known to emit a weird smell when you turn it on for the first time after a long period of inactivity. However, this smell should dissipate as the unit runs. If you notice that the smell hasn’t gone away, this could indicate a gas leak or buildup inside the unit.
The best way to keep your commercial furnace in top working order is with routine care. Be sure to schedule your annual furnace tune-up with our experts today!
Call All Services Today
For over a decade, All Services has been working with commercial customers throughout the greater Crown Point area. Whether your industrial AC needs repair services before the summer or you find yourself needing furnace repair in the height of winter, our team of HVAC technicians is here to help! Because an HVAC issue can mean the difference between opening your doors or going out of business, having a dependable commercial HVAC company on your side has never been more important.