When the winter temperatures hit, you want to seek comfort in a warm home, just as you want to relax in a cool home in the summer. That’s why it’s important to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning properly. When problems occur and you need repairs or installations, call All Services. In business since 2006, we proudly serve the Cedar Lake, IN area.
We offer complete heating and cooling services to your area, including:
- Heating Repairs
- Heating Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Air Handler Services
- Filter Replacement
We stand by our HVAC services. Find out why our customers trust us when you read our testimonials.
Ways a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
When your heater malfunctions you are likely prepared to endure a frigid house until the system is repaired. But there are other ways a broken unit can affect your home and family, including the following:
- Your family’s health can be at risk, especially if the issue with your unit poses potential dangers, like a carbon monoxide leak.
- Your indoor air quality can be reduced as the system is not properly removing dust and other particles from the air.
- Your failing unit can potentially pose a fire risk, depending on the issue.
- Your monthly utility bills can increase as the unit is not operating as efficiently as it should be.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioning System
Installing a new air conditioner can have many advantages for you and your household. While the largest benefit may be providing assurances that your unit is unlikely to break down in the near future, or will need immediate repairs, some of the other advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency, as newer models are more efficient than older units.
- More indoor climate control, allowing you to enjoy even cooling throughout your house.
- Better indoor air quality, as new units can properly remove dust, debris and other particles from the air.
- Longer life expectancy than your older unit.
- More features and capabilities, as new systems come with the latest technology.
We understand that facing an unexpected furnace repair or AC installation can create a financial burden for your household. That’s why we offer financing options for our clients!
Signs Your Furnace Needs to be Replaced
It may seem like a good idea to keep repairing your existing furnace rather than replacing it. However, do you know it can actually be more cost-effective to install a new unit when certain issues occur? Some signs to watch for can include:
- The age of your unit. If it’s nearing the end of its life expectancy it can be time to install a new unit.
- If your unit is unable to properly heat your home, or keep it at a consistent temperature.
- Any cracks in the unit, as these can lead to larger problems, including a carbon monoxide leak.
- An increase in your monthly utility bills. This can indicate your unit is losing efficiency.
- If your system needs multiple or large repairs.
for Cedar Lake, IN
Install light fixture located over stairwell