Many homeowners are unaware of just how much dust and dirt have collected inside their air ducts until they get them cleaned. Don't wait until your air ducts are so full that it puts a strain on your HVAC system. Instead, have your air ducts cleaned on a regular schedule by an experienced Crown Point air duct cleaning technician.
At All Services, we want to help you breathe in cleaner air, which is why we offer professional duct cleaning services. In addition to cleaning your ducts, we also provide the installation of new air ducts for homes without ductwork or with leaky, damaged ducts.
We’re here for all of your air filtration needs! Call All Services today to discuss your needs.
Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
Many people frequently wonder if duct cleaning is worth it. Any debris that naturally ends up in your ducts (such as pet dander, mildew, and dust) will blow around your home if they are not properly maintained. We recommend scheduling professional cleaning at least once every 3-5 years. Dirty ductwork can cause a variety of issues within your home, as well as causing breathing problems, headaches, and other physical ailments.
You may need air duct cleaning in Crown Point if you have noticed the following:
- You or your family suffer from respiratory issues or allergies
- You see black marks or streaking around the vents
- You see the buildup of dust on your vents
- You constantly need to dust
- You notice strange odors from your HVAC system
Benefits of Regular Duct Cleaning Services
Having your ductwork professionally cleaned prevents the buildup of dust, dirt, pet dander, and other contaminants and reduces the amount of debris that enters your home through your HVAC system. By changing your air filter and having your ducts cleaned regularly, you can keep your family breathing cleaner air, longer.
The two biggest benefits of duct cleaning services are as follows:
- Better air quality - Your ducts pump out air to heat or cool your home, which means the air you breathe in every day comes into contact with whatever collects inside your ducts. Like all areas of a home, if not regularly cleaned, your ducts can accumulate dust and dirt and pump it out with the air into your home. This hurts your indoor air quality and can become detrimental to your health when things like pet dander, mildew, or harmful bacteria are introduced into your air supply.
- Improved HVAC efficiency - When your system is filled with dust or debris, it has to work harder to pump out air. With the added strain, your unit can wear down more quickly without proper maintenance. Cleaning your system regularly has the same effect on your HVAC as changing your air filter does—by removing blockages caused by dirt, dust, and pet dander, warm or cool air has fewer obstructions to pass through in order to properly heat or cool your home.
To learn more about our duct cleaning services, call us today or contact us online. We offer financing options for qualifying customers.
Ductwork Design & Installation in Crown Point
Ductwork traditionally comes in standard shapes and sizes that can fit most homes. However, we know that this is not always a good fit for every home. At All Services, our Crown Point duct installation technicians can work with you and your home to ensure that the ducts we select will be an appropriate fit. If necessary, we can design custom ductwork for your home. Our company serves customers throughout Lake and Porter Counties, including Merrillville, Schererville, St John, and Cedar Lake.