Air quality is a factor of life that we can’t ignore. Whether you live in the city or in a rural environment, your indoor air quality is entirely dependent on your individual lifestyle and the choices you make. Whole-home air cleaners and filtration are the best tools to combat impure contaminants that may be floating around in the air of your Crown Point, IN home. If you are looking for ways to drastically improve your indoor air quality, look no further! All Services is here to provide quality solutions for removing all of those impurities from your air and improving your overall quality of life in the process.
How Air Cleaners & Filters Work
Air cleaners are nifty little devices that utilize a network of fans to pull your indoor air through filters that remove impurities such as dust, pollen, debris, and hair particles from the air. This allows pure, clean air to circulate throughout your home, creating an environment of pure, safe-to-breathe air.
UV air sanitizers are a new form of modern technology that removes microbial particles that may be floating around the air. Using ultraviolet light, these filters incinerate any impure particles as they pass through the device.
Depending on the size of your home and your existing ductwork, you may have a different option that works for you. Our technicians will work with you to find the ideal air quality solution for your home.
Signs You Have Bad Indoor Air Quality
When your indoor air quality is not up to par, you will suffer. Our bodies and even certain components of our homes are dependent upon clean air in order to properly operate. Some of the most common signs that your indoor air quality is less than pure includes:
- Onset of Physical Symptoms: When your body breathes harmful pollutants, you will notice a negative impact on your health. This can come in the form of constant illnesses or colds, headaches, fatigue, and other flu-like symptoms. If you frequently get sick, your home’s indoor air quality may be to blame.
- Dust Around Vents: Another common sign that harmful particles are polluting your indoor air quality is the buildup of dust and debris around your vents. This signals that these pollutants have been circulating throughout your home via ducts and vents from your HVAC system.
- Inconsistent Air: When our vents become clogged with dust and debris, you may notice that your air from your HVAC system isn’t sufficient. Some areas in your home may be cooler than others and this can be caused by impure air causing blockages.
- Mold: Mold is one of the worst effects that can come from impure air. If you notice the growth of mold in or around your air vents, you may benefit from air cleaners.
As a Crown Point, IN homeowner, your two major concerns are always going to be energy costs and health concerns. If you’re seeing any change in either, it may be time to start taking steps to improve your air quality. Even the simplest things, like remembering to change your air filter, can have a major impact. If you’re not sure where to start, look to our experts for help.
AC upkeep and maintenance has never been easier. Be sure to ask about our Total Care Club Membership for year-round comfort in your home.
The Benefits of Air Cleaners & Filtration
There are various benefits that you can expect to reap after air cleaning and filtration services. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Improved air quality
- Elimination of foul odors
- Reduced amount of dust
- Increased life span of HVAC system
- Cleaner home
- Stop germs from spreading
- Combat seasonal illnesses
- Neutralize smoke
Since 2006, All Services has been the leading air quality company actively working to create long-lasting solutions to all your HVAC problems in the greater Crown Point area. Whether you’re interested in cleaner air or you simply want to prolong the life of your HVAC unit, our air cleaning and filtration services can help.